Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Gee, couldn't find one in Toronto?...lol

Gee, no. It's a lot easier to look elsewhere for examples than to go through 500 towers in Toronto to find a handful of towers that illustrate my point. Location has nothing to do with it either. An actually counter would be that the horizontal bands of decorative grills add character to Toronto developments.

Where or what it is called is beside the point. The image is also currently being hosted on your site. In any case, it is Park Point in Calgary uploaded by dazzlingdave88.
Right, and you are required to credit the photographer when you repost their work.

Major GTA developments mean busy 2018 at Pinnacle

“We’re raring to go,” said Pinnacle vice-president of sales and marketing Anson Kwok. “We’re going to have four construction sites in full swing, so it will be a busy 2018.”

Sales for 65-storey condominium tower The Prestige at Pinnacle One Yonge, at the foot of Toronto’s most iconic street, are about to begin. Construction is also expected to begin on the master-planned, mixed-use site during the first quarter.

The first condo building will be followed by 95- and 80-storey condo towers as well as two office buildings, a 50,000-square-foot community centre, retail, a hotel and a public courtyard. The site will also act as a gateway between downtown and all of the development activity taking place just to the east.

“We want to get all the pieces in that really make that community one that you can really live, work and play in,” said Kwok. “It’s going to have that scale and variety of uses that keeps the heart pumping all of the time, versus the typical office parameters where after six o’clock it becomes dead.”
More....https://renx.ca/major-gta-developments-pinnacle-busy-2018/

I am glad to see some news from them.
For the first tower, i think it's a matter of days before the sales begin finally.
I can't wait to see the launch of the super tall skyscraper of 307 meters tall.
Maybe this fall,if things go well.
Imagine if Mirvish-Gehry, YSL,One Yonge and if one big office tower is leased, at least this year.
Toronto is on fire and i am so glad to see this with my own eyes.
What an incredible year for us !

Back