Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Taken yesterday by a family member:
2d647c4f-c55b-4424-8117-9a68c263a45d.jpeg

Taken yesterday by a family member:
View attachment 500666
This is a similar view to the one you get from the patio of the new TABLE food hall @ CIBC South. Partially obstructed, but as the tower rises that will become less relevant, and both the patio and your relative's terrace (?) will be ideal sites to track the progress of Canada's tallest building.

Great shots as always @mburrrrr

As they start to form up the 10th level it occurred to me that once they reach level 20 or so, a huge chunk of the tower floors will have standardized floor-plates (until it tapers to the crown).

Maybe The Race with that other One, @ 38 storeys(?) built, is still on... 🤔

This is a similar view to the one you get from the patio of the new TABLE food hall @ CIBC South. Partially obstructed, but as the tower rises that will become less relevant, and both the patio and your relative's terrace (?) will be ideal sites to track the progress of Canada's tallest building.

Correct, the photo was taken from CIBC Square.

Now that it's all out the ground, this part of the building really has some heft to it. You really feel it driving east on the Lake Shore. Stark contrast to The One.
Looks can be deceiving. The One’s huge columns makes everything next to them look small. If you walk or drive by Yonge & Bloor you will be stunned by how huge the building is relative to the impressions you get from looking at pictures. I have not walked or driven by this one in over a year so I am sure it will feel huge too.

It's also not the most pedestrian frequented area like with The One...so there's no real experience of scale outside the various perches surrounding it by UT members.

Back