Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Enough of this tangent, please.

…a metaphysical manifestation of the corruption now on display at Queens Park? That strikes me as most likely.

…a metaphysical manifestation of the corruption now on display at Queens Park? That strikes me as most likely.

Where have we seen this before?
latest

*source

Wow, they blowed that up, real good.

Is giving a fine not enforcing the bylaw? I have actually been in this club when it was shut down for noise complaints. The cops showed up. stopped the music and everyone was asked to leave. I suppose I should blame you for that ?? A fine might not be a lot for this club but I DJ at a bar monthly and the owner is constantly being fined because his neighbour, who just moved in beside him, complains regularly. He owns a bar right on Dundas. My point is don't move next to a bar/club if you don't like noise. The bar is regularly inspected by the Alcohol and gaming commission who hands out very large fines for noise. It's almost impossible to have fun in this city anymore. Longtime techno promoters Mansion completely stopped throwing parties because it was too difficult to find a venue. Tory's patio regulations are another example. Soybomb was also shut down. If anything this city OVER regulates fun.

Again, I know nothing about construction noise complaints.

Are you actually a trust fund douche-bag or do you just sound like one? Being able to go to sleep at midnight on a Thurs in an area that is 95% residential comes before your need to party until 3am and the bylaws agree with me. Unfortunately they don't get enforced 95% of the time. You want to party, go find somewhere where you don't disturb more people than are being entertained. Not to mention the stabbings, drug dealing and fights that happen at this intersection.

Back