Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

3457336467_32ee59f26f_b.jpg

don't know what to make of this building. I think the cement kills it. The interior finishes are pretty crappy IMO at least where the kitchens are concerned. Yucky

I just wish they had used a darker glass, like the renders had shown.
ya a building this tall you would want to stand out a little( but not to much B/C it isn't amazing architectually) now you dont see it that much because the glass looks only a little darker than most of the waterfront buildings, so it kind of blends in. it dosen't matter that much but i agree with you khris i also would have prefered darker glass.

It dosen't matter though because this building turned out better than everyone expected.

ya a building this tall you would want to stand out a little( but not to much B/C it isn't amazing architectually) now you dont see it that much because the glass looks only a little darker than most of the waterfront buildings, so it kind of blends in. it dosen't matter that much but i agree with you khris i also would have prefered darker glass.

It dosen't matter though because this building turned out better than everyone expected.

The renders did show a darker glass. Looked like a grey/smokey glass. It's unfortunate, because it really would have looked that much better. It is a nice building, but that's all. Just nice. Dark glass would have made it a great building.

I think it would have looked better if the glass was orange, yellow-gold, purple, blue or red.

Kind of like a Miami style, ya know. -

We need buildings that are different colours down at the lake to make things a bit more fun.

Back