Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Yes a big fountain, walkway and planting area, see successtower.ca and 'click' building amenities to see the layout

IMG_may-24-09-0060.JPG

IMG_may-24-09-0203.JPG

IMG_may-24-09-0280.JPG

Last edited:
Yes Redroom, we basically have the north east corner of the building, 2504/2505, I think we have about a 270' view. We thought it would be noisy, being right above the Gardiner, but it's actually pretty quiet. It sounds a lot like living near the ocean, and having the noise of the waves going in and out. We were also surprised that we could actually hear bits and pieces of the Elton John Concert. It looks like the ACC have these big exhaust things on their roof, so the sound must exit though these if they feel the need to ventilate the building

DSCN0169.jpg

You can't miss this tower as you get on the Gardiner going east Video on Sunday.

cool vid man... I'll put in a request for one travelling that route in the opposite direction! are you using a video cam ? what brand and model etc?

Last edited:
I am in one of the Palatial suites, and I was hoping to move in by mid-August. But then yesterday a salesperson e-mailed me saying that they are thinking of delaying possession date for upper floors until September/October, which is going to mess all my plans now :( although they are not sure yet, it'll be clear by end of June.

Has anybody heard anything more about such a delay? Thanks!

Back