Toronto Picasso Condos | 128.62m | 39s | Mattamy Homes | Teeple Architects

YAx8Ai9.jpg

Cool use of lines separating the building into three sections. Looks better every day!

I love it, but to be fair, I've heard a couple folks (not on this forum) refer to it as hideous or something along those lines, not too sure what their rationale is, as the same people generally complain about all glass buildings as well. The only thing I do have a big of a issue with is the grey coloured cladding, I do find it can make it a little drab looking in certain light, but the red accents do help with that.

Another issue is the bottom floors can be mistaken for an above ground parking garage.

I admit I was hoping the grey would be darker, but it still looks great. I'm sure lots of people hate it. I work nearby and have thankfully heard lots of random positive comments about it from passersby.

I love it, but to be fair, I've heard a couple folks (not on this forum) refer to it as hideous or something along those lines, not too sure what their rationale is, as the same people generally complain about all glass buildings as well. The only thing I do have a big of a issue with is the grey coloured cladding, I do find it can make it a little drab looking in certain light, but the red accents do help with that.

Another issue is the bottom floors can be mistaken for an above ground parking garage.

It's probably my favourite condo tower built so far and consider it a great example of how good a building that's not all-glass can be.

It'd be nice to see another one like it that is 4x taller.

The center band on QRC makes it much more interesting than a plain box. So simple, but big impact.

I completely agree, I wish it wrapped around the top of the building and down the other side

Rather golden light on Picasso as the sun was beginning to set a few hours ago…

DSC05972.jpg
DSC05973.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05972.jpg
    DSC05972.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 482
  • DSC05973.jpg
    DSC05973.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 461
September 15th:

IMG_7646.JPG
IMG_7650.JPG