Mississauga Parkside Village Residences | 135.93m | 45s | Amacon | Richmond Architects

from today
20111030005.jpg

20111030010.jpg

20111030009.jpg

20111030007.jpg

20111030015.jpg

20111030011.jpg

Saw these today, so from afar I have a feeling they won't look great ... not bad, but just blah. But from close you can tell the quality of materials looks high !

Reminds me of the new building in the distillery district less the curvy balconies.

I don't understand the construction progress. It looks like they are building the south tower and the east tower, but are omitting the north tower and the rest of the podium. Are they just going to leave the north portion as is and build later, or are they planning on building everything in one go?

Cool. It seems odd to me that they would not have at least built the podium, but I guess Amacon is hedging their bets, right?

I would have also thought they would build the podium and build the tower on top of an otherwise completed structure later on when ready to construct tower 3. I admittedly know very little about building condos however so I am quite sure the engineers, architects, and hundreds of other people know what they are doing on this site.

This is obviously quite a long way off from completion so we will see it all come together eventually. In fact it is the process that I find so interesting, not just the finished product.

Back