Mississauga Parkside Village Residences | 135.93m | 45s | Amacon | Richmond Architects

From today...
20100811023.jpg

20100811034.jpg

20100811033.jpg

So, they never did start marketing the third building of this phase. Are they going to go ahead and build it, or will they only build these two for now?

from today's Daily Commercial News, so posted with the usual caveat, this is the first time I am aware that phase 3 construction has ever been mentioned...I don't believe they have gone into sales yet....

CONDOMINIUM APARTMENT BUILDING, TOWNHOUSES Proj: 9072406-15
Mississauga, Peel Reg ON NEGOTIATED/PLANS COMPLETE
Grand Residences of Parkside Village, Phase Three, 465 Burnhamthorpe Rd, Confederation Pkwy, L5B
$20,000,000 est

Start: October, 2010 Complete: December, 2011

Note: Gen Cont is reviewing construction schedules. Sub trade tender and construction schedules for this phase will be determined Fall, 2010 based on construction of phases One and Two, report number 9058146. Further update October, 2010.

Project: concrete foundation, cast-in-place concrete structural frame, fuel fired heating system, Proposed construction of a 36-storey tower with 584 units and retail at grade and three storey condominium townhouses.
Scope: 260,000 square feet; 36 storeys; 1 storey below grade; 2 structures; 584 units
Development: New
Category: Apartment bldgs; Retail, wholesale services; Restaurants

Rumor has it that I'll operate a crane on this job...

But I've heard that before...

We'll see...

Yup...

First crane going up Friday and I'll be in it Monday...

Second crane should be soon there after and I think I'm moving over to it...

Yup...

First crane going up Friday and I'll be in it Monday...

Second crane should be soon there after and I think I'm moving over to it...

Right on! And thanks for the pics Jasonzed

Are they going to be building the first two buildings at the same?

Last edited:
Right on! And thanks for the pics Jasonzed

Are they going to be building the first two buildings at the same?

Yes they will. I believe they will be building the base for the third tower as well then start on that one when the time is right. I don't believe the third tower of phase 1 has gone on sale as of yet.

From today...
20101006022.jpg

Back