Toronto Parc Nuvo at Essex | ?m | 36s | Graziani + Corazza

mobile cranes can reach over the top of a 36 storeys building ?? WOW ~

Tridel Parc Nuvo

Construction photos taken Feb 19, 2012 by L. Chapman.

Construction crane lowered to the street:

z0XDfP

(L-> R) Nuvo 1, Nuvo 2 and Parc Nuvo

AqnPZK

w1ivj4

More images can be found on our Facebook page.

Telephoto sure makes for strange bedfellows sometimes. It's very odd to see the towers at the Six Points pressed right up behind the ugly ugly building at Bloor and Jane… which seems so close to your vantage point at High Park Avenue.

Very weird.

looks tridel is almost done with building exteriors... any idea when people will move in to parc nuvo? does anyone have idea if tridel will purchase the westwood theatre lands?

Tridel Parc Nuvo Amenities and views from 31st floor

I was out at Parc Nuvo yesterday shooting 360's of the two new model suites and went up to the 31st floor to shoot some panorama's from the two balconies of suite 3107. Too bad the storm rolled in but the views are incredilble. From Sunnyside beach to downtown Toronto and all the way to the Oak Ridges Moraine and out west to Milton from one suite. We have three of these suites (2907, 3007 and 3107).

JiyPps

Occupancy has started and is up to the fifth floor. Amenities are nearing completion. Here's a pano of the lobby with concierge.

J3jZ5k

Etobicoke looks like a huge extension of High Park from up there.

IMG_00000045.jpg

From just now.

I noticed recently that the park across from the building is now called Six Points Park.

Attachments

• IMG_00000045.jpg
    IMG_00000045.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 715
Not a fan of the spandrel overkill either, but the clearly delineated vertical columns make this tower look better than the other Nuvo buildings.

17 August 2012: Quite simply, it's awful. It merely exists. What a bore. Or what I'm now calling the TimBitrailer Park aesthetic (in contrast to America's mcmansion look.)

For example, the base looks like your typical Tim Horton's outlet: faceless, beige, suburban, boring.

20120817103244.jpg

Welcome to the Nouveau TimBitrailer Parc:

20120817103056.jpg

It's as dull as a cheap refrigerator from Sears. Appliance Apartments?

Last edited:
Today

IMG_2869.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2869.jpg
    IMG_2869.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 643

Back