parade5s.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 235
  • parade4s.jpg
    parade4s.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 261
  • parade7s.jpg
    parade7s.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 361
Parade has the roof-line that X should have had.

Architecture in the city would be much better if all the new Modernist condos had clean roof lines like that. Too often the mechanical box looks like an afterthought or an opportunity to save money. It's better to incorporate it into the architecture.

June 19 2010 update

Parade at night (from the Red Canoe)
IMG_4778.jpg

CityPlace looks excellent from the south, but mediocre from many northern angles. The lighting is a great touch.

Agreed. From some angles, it's clear that the buildings suffer somewhat. Case in point. Luna. From the south, it looks nice. The north side? Letdown.... Same about the west side of West One and N.

I got a letter from Concord Adex today. My unit in the podium of Parade I has a confirmed occupancy date of April 11, 2011 now, which is 5 days later than the earlier quoted date (which was already 14 month delayed) of April 6, 2011.

July 1 2010 update

Parade 1 Midrise
IMG_4784.jpg

Parade 1 Tower
IMG_4785.jpg

Parade 1 Altogether
IMG_4786.jpg

Thanks for the pics; can anyone please (nicely) remind me what is being constructed to the West of Parade II? (This would be the sit where the excavation is happening and is curently about two stories down.)

I'm not able to clearly identify the area on Parade I where the bridge will be.... :(

Back