Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Does the parade has a ground level retail?

I don't believe retail is planned for the ground floor ~ I 'suspect' there will be town villa's on the first 2 floors similar to what was done at Luna ...

An overview of Cityplace with Parade rising:

3796382128_b78871163a_b.jpg

Northern Linear Park Paving, August 6

They paved the section of the access road and Northern Linear Park trail behind (north of) Luna on August 6:

Park:

Road:

Some interesting piles of lighting fixtures in the Northern Linear Park. Will they be for the Park, or just the buildings?

Aug 7

They are doing a floor about every 3 days now.
IMG_aug-08-09-0122.jpg

IMG_aug-08-09-0126.jpg

This is under the Spadina Bridge
IMG_aug-08-09-0129.jpg

IMG_aug-08-09-0135.jpg

does anyone know if city place started to sell phase 2 of parade

Yes, since last year for both Courtyard and Park Collection of Parade 2 and since 2007 for Grand Parade 2. AFAIK The bottom of Tower 2 and Midrise 2 haven't been released yet.

Did anyone tell you that Parade 2 is not yet selling units?

I think dkan 'may have' wanted to say ...

I was at the sales centre 3 weeks ago, they said they are not selling phase 2 yet. I remember late last year they even had a model unit. You can go to the back of the sales centre now where they have the model unit.

dkhan ... please pardon my editing ~ :)

I could be wrong, but I think dkhan was trying to say that they even had a model for phase II at the back of the sales centre, which you can no longer gain access to.

I was at the sales centre 3 weeks ago. they said they are not selling phase 2 yet. i remember late last year they were even had a model unit. now you cant go to the back of the sales centre where they had the model unit

No Comprende.:confused:

really? Just add some periods and you're set.

I was told by the VP of development at Concord-Adex that Parade 2 will be at ground level by June.

Back