Toronto Oscar Residences | 37.14m | 9s | Lifetime | Turner Fleischer

You guys are lucky I didn’t get a shot of the sides of this thing:
0A051488-170E-4E3E-BA5A-94C9C9005AD2.jpeg

I’m struggling to find anything I like about this project from an architectural standpoint.…but more housing…so that’s positive.

That propane tank looks a bit too close to residential 😳
I agree!
I'm surprised a developer hasn't bought that land with the tank & the Noble building next door. Tear both down and add to "the new Dupont". 😎
Also, there is an empty piece of land and an abandoned house on the other side of this condo, meeting up with Palmerston avenue.
Odd that developers have not snatched that land up for something new...

I agree!
I'm surprised a developer hasn't bought that land with the tank & the Noble building next door. Tear both down and add to "the new Dupont". 😎
Also, there is an empty piece of land and an abandoned house on the other side of this condo, meeting up with Palmerston avenue.
Odd that developers have not snatched that land up for something new...
Don't assume folks aren't trying, but we can't just take land. Owners have to want to sell...

Don't assume folks aren't trying, but we can't just take land. Owners have to want to sell...
There used to be a store in that empty space that operated like an extra small version of Costco. They only sold over sized cleaning products, if I recall correctly.
The building was gutted, and they've since moved to another part of Toronto.
It just seems silly doing nothing at all with that space. Maybe the owner of the land wants too much money??

Last edited:

Back