Toronto One Valhalla Towns & Condos + Triumph Phase Three | 116.12m | 35s | Edilcan | P + S / IBI

eventually we are going to run out of buyers for these condos. Id rather keep concentrating the tall buildings downtown. Do you know what happens when you build all these tall buildings along highways? Think from Yonge to Vic Park on sheppard. GRIDLOCK. Everyone buys these units to drive on the highway. At lease Sheppard had the subway access. IF we keep building canyons beside highways the roads will be useless. JUST SAYING... that being said Id rather the people live here then caledon.

That's why mass transit expansion is key. Also, I doubt we're going to run out of buyers - the GTA grows by about 100,000 people every year.

New construction pics? When do you expect for them to build to 6th floor?

You rang?? What building??

Aug 02, 2011
6006568909_7ccf2183a0_b.jpg

6006562087_f93fd35b90_b.jpg

6007111276_3ecb2f4f5a_b.jpg

This Valhalla site is going to look fantastic from what I have seen renderings. It brings some sense of European feeling in the area, especially the awesome courtyard connecting the towers and townhouses together. I am going to argue that this Valhalla by Edilcan is way better than Tridel's planned West Village, which is just opposite side from Valhalla site. Tridel's four towers seems crowded in smaller density of the area. Edilcan's approach in spacious and modernism is the key of this area. No wonder, after 10 years from now, this site is gonna look similar to 401/Sheppard, but even better the fact Etobicoke will consist more greenery spaces. The construction seems to be progressing well at Valhalla One site. The last pictures, the site seems neat and organized. I wonder, what they are building the below grade level for townhouses... mechanical?

?

Are there any new pictures?

I have some from last week up on my site and will be shooting it this coming Tuesday, if it not raining. Look under One Valhalla tab

Aug 29
Even though the townhouses foundation in the south-east corner started months after the north west corner, it is catching up to it at gang busting speed.
6102310968_46f74c308c_b.jpg

6102307186_82356fcc43_b.jpg

6102308462_c0920a39a1_b.jpg

6102314074_139481d384_b.jpg

6102312420_c45b26ba4b_b.jpg

From what I see, it seems to me the townhouse is built in concrete instead of wood, is that correct?
or, what I saw from the last picture is not a townhouse but a podium?

I think the townhouses will be built in concrete instead of wood. This is rare, even tho those townhouses will be one of the long lasting features. We will see anytime soon what Edilcan has in store with materials but I hear they are top notch developer.

Can anyone confirm that Edilcan has purchased the 1 Gibbs Road site? I heard some rumours so am not sure at this point. Overall I heard they will be moving sales office into 1 Gibbs Road building (formerly Queens School?) for final phase 3 Triumph condos. They will start constructing the Thunderbird tower by end of this year after sales office is moved out.

Back