Toronto NXT & NXT2 Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Cresford | a—A

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
that would be this:

5821465769_604998d20f_b.jpg

Like i said before, they would be hard pressed to have it at ground level by September/October give it another 40-45 weeks for top-off..say August 2012 add at least 6-7 months for move-in and you have March 2013 at the earliest.

I've been hearing a lot that residents can feel the vibrations of the trains passing by?

I've been hearing a lot that residents can feel the vibrations of the trains passing by?

Are they actually surprised or something? :confused:
When you buy a place that close to a major highway and a set of 4 mainline tracks you've willingly excepted to be exposed to an elevated level of air, noise and vibration, pollution.

Last edited:
When you buy a place that close to a major highway and a set of 4 mainline tracks you've willing excepted to be exposed to an elevated level of air, noise and vibration, pollution.

I don't feel anything,however, I'm on the 23rd floor. The building is very well insulated, I don't hear much either.

I was there tonight at a friends and noticed the wind practically shakes off the glass on the balconies. He told me it wakes him up some nights it's so loud, and that he's surprised it hasn't broke yet.

I was there tonight at a friends and noticed the wind practically shakes off the glass on the balconies. He told me it wakes him up some nights it's so loud, and that he's surprised it hasn't broke yet.

I think that's a different issue altogether.

Considering the extremely strong winds tonight I would assume that the issue is not exclusive to this building alone. I'm not looking to make excuses but the impact of the wind is most likely amplified by the fact its not shielded by other condos and is located beside the lake.

Last edited:
When you buy a place that close to a major highway and a set of 4 mainline tracks you've willingly excepted to be exposed to an elevated level of air, noise and vibration, pollution.

I'm at Park Lake and I only hear a little noise in the morning at rush hour. Never any vibrations.

I think that's a different issue altogether.

Considering the extremely strong winds tonight I would assume that the issue is not exclusive to this building alone. I'm not looking to make excuses but the impact of the wind is most likely amplified by the fact its not shielded by other condos and is located beside the lake.

I'd be concerned about that. I've been here for well over a year and there's never been any issues with the glass from the balconies shaking from any of the residents. That I know for sure.

I'm at Park Lake and I only hear a little noise in the morning at rush hour. Never any vibrations.

A little noise? I happen to work with and around the trains that run on those tracks. So I know exactly just how loud they can be(even from hundreds of feet away), especially when your in full throttle as I am when I'm passing by your building. Maybe the noise doesn't bother you at all and if that's the case I am happy for you, but the one thing those MP-40's are not, is quiet.

Back