Toronto Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects

First crane up:

37D90B7D-D788-4F6D-9967-EBA8DACF4E11.jpeg

It will be business as usual on this site as they have all the necessary permits to stay open.

Avenue is doing the formwork.

My mistake. I was under the impression from the Ontario Government release only essential construction and residential construction with above grade permits were allowed to continue. It's all a bit confusing. The One appears to be stuck at just below grade level because they may not have received their above grade permits on time, yet others are carrying on with no issues.

That's the difference between seasoned & competent developers versus those who don't know what they got themselves into.

My mistake. I was under the impression from the Ontario Government release only essential construction and residential construction with above grade permits were allowed to continue. It's all a bit confusing. The One appears to be stuck at just below grade level because they may not have received their above grade permits on time, yet others are carrying on with no issues.

Tucker actually got all the permits issued even before the demolish of the original buildings. Not many think that far ahead. It's paying off now.

Back