Toronto Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects

Pics taken Jan 24, 2019

fullsizeoutput_1fb3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1fb2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1fb1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1fb0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1faf.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1fae.jpeg

Does anyone know how much the depth inwards from the face of the facade that will be salvaged ? Because I don't see any steal beam structures supporting the face of the building at this point.

Does anyone know how much the depth inwards from the face of the facade that will be salvaged ? Because I don't see any steal beam structures supporting the face of the building at this point.

What they've kept on the west most buildings are what they're keeping. They've installed temporary support cross beams on those remaining pillars. It's hard to see but you can see them if you zoom in on @Red Mars' photo:

fullsizeoutput_1ff2-jpeg.172807

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 8.56.51 PM.png

Thanks for the info Metro man. I guess they going to be Shoring right beside what's left of the remaining part of the building not directly underneath it.

20190204_090607.jpg
20190204_090621.jpg

In the first image you can see that they are still setting up to do the steel beam facade retention strategy. They've cut off the top part of the shoring pile beams and welded caps on top that the beams will be drilled into. I'd imagine they're demolishing the back half of the building to make room for the shoring of the south side of the site to continue in parallel with the set up of the facade retention on the north side, but I'm not sure.

I emailed the Madison Group trying to get a rough construction schedule, but didn't get a response unfortunately.

Back