Mississauga MW Condo | 92.05m | 28s | JD Development Group | Tregebov Cogan Architects

That's a good idea, but I think they should also consider where to put a future subway or LRT station at that intersection.

The LRT will be there before the corners get build.

As for the subway, yes, but got to change the car mind folks running the city first and that going to take some doing.

Mississauga is looking to the Metrolinx to build their transit system now and not spend much money on transit as they do today which is a joke in the first place.

This is arguably one of the most important intersections in the city, so it's important that it's done right. Right now there's nothing really special there. My RBC branch is there though. But it's not exactly architecturally siginificant. A lot of urban intensification can happen along Dundas Street. It just needs to get started. We need to do Transit-oriented Development along Dundas.

Pretty uninspiring for such a major intersection.
metrocondominiumzl9.jpg

Committee Room F.

we havent heard from phunky in months and then he posts this at 3:57 am... that must have been one hell of a bender!
LOL well it's nice to be noticed anyway ;)
LOL! :D

It's an uninspiring intersection to begin with.
Ya, but they could start making it inspiring. It has to start somewhere, why not start with this? Instead they give us this crap. It's sad. They could have moved Idea to this location since it didn't get done down by the lake.

Need Advice

Hi,

Did you guys think its a good investment opportunity. 1+Den is around 205k and 2 bedrom starts at 250k with individual metered utilities. The only advantage i see a walking distance to GO station else there is no landscape or surrounding.

I went by the sales office for this project last month and it was open "by appointment only". There was no activity at the site farther down the street. Does anyone know if this project is still a go?

I've been wondering the same thing. I've seen advertisements here and there in CondoGuide. I would think sales would be very slow for this one, as it's not the most desirable area, or the greatest looking building.

Not sure I want to buy a condo from a developer whose web site looks like it was made by a 5 year old in their basement. Put some money into your most IMPORTANT marketing materials!

Was by the site on Sunday and no signs up for this project.

The website is still up and you can only register on line for it and not a good sign considering how long it has been that way.

Like most condo plans for this area, I feel this project has die.

There still that vast empty space for 90 Dundas W that supposed to have 18 floors of condos and 290 townhouse.

Based on the current track record for trying to build condos in this area, it will not happen until most of the condos around Sq One are built first. The whole area within 3 blocks of 5 and 10 needs to be torn down with major development taking place there with no height restriction like there is today.
5949481748_1b94fda3cb_b.jpg

5948927571_a4b4ff0ed7_b.jpg

Back