Toronto MuseumHouse | 71.01m | 19s | Yorkville Group | P + S / IBI

Sure the glass is green and the spandrel matte grey but, this is a huge step up from the window-walled green glass towers.

from today
20101003090.jpg

20101003091.jpg

Regarding CML's last pic... i'm really starting to like this strip of bloor again! It's got some really nice variety in it's streetwall now! (and it's actually looking like a DOWNTOWN streetwall too!) awesome!

Finally the area around the ROM/Royal Conservatory of Music is going to look good and be a desirable place to go, instead of one where people go to get in the museum and leave after they're done..

I was also by here yesterday and grabbed a few shots

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Finally the area around the ROM/Royal Conservatory of Music is going to look good and be a desirable place to go, instead of one where people go to get in the museum and leave after they're done..

Only if they bank with BMO, or need a coffee. I mean in all honesty, these new condos haven't added much in the way of unique retail. We'll see what happens with MuseumHouse though.

Exactly, if anything there's less reason for people to stick around after leaving the ROM or Conservatory.

Back