Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

Looking pretty good so far. Mullions aside, this west facing wall should look pretty good without the balconies. Interesting how they've staggerd the mullions as well.

Couple of shots I took last week. It's looking pretty nice so far.

2232118592_d9a0342608_o.jpg

2232118712_ed13c8ea47_o.jpg

If you can imagine using the first three levels of glass as a guide - photographed on a sunny day and from that angle, it looks similar to the render

If you can imagine, the first three levels of glass photographed on a sunny day, from that angle looks close to the render

It has nuthin' to do with mullions... this non-descript box picks up the entire spectrum of colours all around it on a sunny day (like today). Spectacular. Guessing there are smarter folks than us that figured this one out....

It has nuthin' to do with mullions... this non-descript box picks up the entire spectrum of colours all around it on a sunny day (like today). Spectacular. Guessing there are smarter folks than us that figured this one out....

I think you guys that are positive on this one may be correct.

It will be ok.

I think some people on this forum are to quick to react. Relax people and wait to see it near completion before writing it off. I think this might be the first picture taken of the glass on a sunny day.

Is there going to be retail in the base???

Hey...

It's better then nothing :).

This has been a good day at work lol, with these new proposals coming in I'm not getting anything done ... I hate you guys.

JK

News Update: There is a snowstorm!!

I'm surprised anyone is even in your office.

Half my office didn't show up. And I'm leaving early today, even though I just live across the street from my house.

:)

Enjoy these updates in stride.

When this baby gets fully encased in glass from the podium to the twin towers, it will be quite stunning. and then we've got Burano to complement that. Bay Street Condo Canyon is looking better and better

Back