Mississauga Mississauga Transitway | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | IBI Group

If I understand the TTC map it means everyone who gets of the bus at Skymark & Explorer today will have an extra 10 minute walk to get to their suburban office.
Same with all the students would misses the school trip and ends up waiting at Eg/Renforth

There are people who rather see this open later than earlier. The bus stop at Eg/Renforth does get used often and now they'll have to either wait for the 112 or walk into the terminal. The map is so wrong, the 112 doesn't go straight down Renforth. It circles around in the neighbourhood.

Last edited:
June 25
35440433651_2ae1f68f30_k.jpg

35440421641_d78de552a3_k.jpg

35531884236_f74c55536c_k.jpg

35531881896_de04696cab_k.jpg

35531877436_3abee521e8_k.jpg

It would be nice to know what we are looking at - for those that don't drive by more than once a year. Is that Renforth?
Yes, since that the only thing to be finish these days

I'm surprised there hasn't been any mention of this at Toronto City Council. They have been all over/upset that they have to "foot the bill" for the TTC stations running in York Region. Here is an opportunity they have to make some money (if they took over service between Renforth and Kipling/Islington Station). It would force all those who have been commuting to Islington/Kipling only paying a MiWay fare to also pay a TTC fare. The station is right on Eglinton, correct? Which is technically right on the border between Mississauga and Toronto at this location.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any mention of this at Toronto City Council. They have been all over/upset that they have to "foot the bill" for the TTC stations running in York Region. Here is an opportunity they have to make some money (if they took over service between Renforth and Kipling/Islington Station). It would force all those who have been commuting to Islington/Kipling only paying a MiWay fare to also pay a TTC fare. The station is right on Eglinton, correct? Which is technically right on the border between Mississauga and Toronto at this location.
Are you suggesting barring MiWay from operating to Toronto? If so, why only here....why not bar all other agencies from entering Toronto?

Back