Toronto Mirabella Condominiums | 120m | 38s | Mirabella Dev Corp | Scott Shields

Taking the liberty of using @ProjectEnd 's photo to look at final massing from this angle...and MY, are the towers big!!

Edit: added some light & shade (quick & dirty)
View attachment 302968

Looks immense from up close in your example for sure, but from afar I think it's a bit less overbearing. (Photo Credit goes to @SwanseaWatcher! Thanks for the perfect perspective shot to match the render!)

m1.jpg

The perspective isn't perfect but just an idea of the progress... The floors do line up so it will more or less look like this at the final height.

m2.jpg

This was a Project Update email sent yesterday.

3192cb45-2263-4bce-880b-b5532caf0500.jpg

Dear XXX

We hope this update finds you well.

We at Mirabella Condominiums are committed to providing you with a great new home experience. We are very pleased and excited to provide you with an update on how we are progressing with the project.

CONSTRUCTION
We are pleased to inform you that as of today, the East Tower structure has been built up to Level 24 and the West Tower structure has been built up to Level 20. In addition, precast concrete and windows are continuing to be installed on the podium and the towers. For a closer look at the construction of Mirabella, please find a short video that we had taken in February 2021.

FINISHES
As you may know, we started the finish selections process earlier this year. If you have not yet received a hard copy package of finish selections from us or have not yet received an email from us with instructions on how to select your finishes, please note that we are going through the building sequentially and will reach out to you in the coming weeks.

ART
We are excited to inform you that we have purchased some of the initial art for the building from the prestigious Metivier Gallery. This includes numerous photographs from a renowned Canadian contemporary photographer, Mr. Edward Burtynsky. The collection is called Natural Order and features beautiful natural landscapes found within Ontario. Below you will find some of the incredible photos that will be on display in Mirabella.
55e85321-1688-4bb9-9b54-d11f03e0418f.jpg

f8639bb4-483a-46c8-bc16-bc72cba94f52.jpg
7ffbacb6-5e90-49f3-a36e-3faa91a79f6e.jpg

8ad3ff48-bd67-4d2c-a8d7-da69bad0dd04.jpg

We also have some exciting news to share with you about our upcoming public art. The Art will be displayed across the podium's North elevation. We will have more information in a future update, however here is a small "teaser".
1aff0754-77d5-45e0-a00f-e559d3795579.png

More on Natural Order

Looks immense from up close in your example for sure, but from afar I think it's a bit less overbearing. (Photo Credit goes to @SwanseaWatcher! Thanks for the perfect perspective shot to match the render!)

View attachment 305072

The perspective isn't perfect but just an idea of the progress... The floors do line up so it will more or less look like this at the final height.

View attachment 305073
You should send this to Mirabella :)

Last edited:
We also have some exciting news to share with you about our upcoming public art. The Art will be displayed across the podium's North elevation. We will have more information in a future update, however here is a small "teaser".
1aff0754-77d5-45e0-a00f-e559d3795579.png
Looking forward to learning more about the public art!
If it's nice, it will definitely be a big plus for residents and commuters

View attachment 305072

View attachment 305073
I love your Photoshoppery @emphur… but I'm not sure those look anything other than overbearing nevertheless!

If the public art panel was a giant LED Screen just projecting the view infront (i.e. of the lake) in realtime, it would create the illusion that the towers were levitating. I bet the residents in the towers behind wouldn't mind. And given the realtime projection, the light, time of day / night etc would match.

Expensive yes, but interesting.

If the public art panel was a giant LED Screen just projecting the view infront (i.e. of the lake) in realtime, it would create the illusion that the towers were levitating. I bet the residents in the towers behind wouldn't mind. And given the realtime projection, the light, time of day / night etc would match.

Expensive yes, but interesting.
i don't think that would be permitted. it would be too much of a distraction for cars. Digital Billboards along routes are only allowed static images and not full motion video for this reason.

From High Park and The Queensway:

IMG_3822.jpg
IMG_3823.jpg
IMG_3824.jpg
IMG_3825.jpg
IMG_3827.jpg

Back