Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

Whatever, it was rude and I don't appreciate it. Frankly, I have no time with trying to get ready to move with zero help and having mobility issues so I don't know why I bother anyway. Maybe bah's move in will be delayed :p

Oh yeah, and forget it if you want anyone other than Rogers to provide your home phone, Minto signed an exclusive deal with them and then gave a list of everyone moving in to Bell who used to call me every day for over a week about my move. Spent TWO days trying to arrange to get my service from them before they called and said Rogers had exclusive rights to the building.

Mary

Whatever, it was rude and I don't appreciate it. Frankly, I have no time with trying to get ready to move with zero help and having mobility issues so I don't know why I bother anyway. Maybe bah's move in will be delayed :p

Oh yeah, and forget it if you want anyone other than Rogers to provide your home phone, Minto signed an exclusive deal with them and then gave a list of everyone moving in to Bell who used to call me every day for over a week about my move. Spent TWO days trying to arrange to get my service from them before they called and said Rogers had exclusive rights to the building.

Mary

We appreciate your posts and views Mary, forget that useless comment.

Rogers has been doing exclusive deals for cable in apartments and condos for years, now their crappy "Home Phone"? That sucks. Once the building is turned over and you have a Board of Directors in place, campaign your Board to end that contract before it comes up for renewal.

^LOL...I have to admit, it was kind of funny..NOT everything has to be taken so seriously people!

Is that an antenna sticking out the top or just the crane.

p5

^LOL...I have to admit, it was kind of funny..NOT everything has to be taken so seriously people!

Is that an antenna sticking out the top or just the crane.

p5

Its a crane, Kindred spirit ordered it, there going to lift her into her unit since she has mobility issues......

Its a crane, Kindred spirit ordered it, there going to lift her into her unit since she has mobility issues......

Bah, I don't know what the heck your problem is, but until you've spent a month in a coma during which your family was asked to take you off life support, and 3 months learning how to walk again afterwards, I suggest you refrain from commenting on my or anyone else's mobility issues. I have worked extremely hard to give up my cane for the most part as of 3 weeks ago after using one outdoors for nearly 4 years. I still struggle with stairs without rails and stepping on/off curbs and such and it is my main motivation behind my move.

And I don't care if I've taken up more minutes of your life. Please go back on topic and quit it with your smartalec responses.

If that has been your situation, KindredSpirit, I for one hope things will be looking up for you from here on. Enjoy your new home.

And pay no attention blah's remarks.

Back to the picture... I think it would look much better with a spire. Takes away from the boxy loook, and the roof doesnt just suddenly end, it extends up into the sky.

PDI was today. Enjoyed seeing my unit, but very disappointed with placement of few things. Have asked for them to be moved, but don't know if they'll do it. Granite was no where near the thickness it was supposed to be. Other than stupidly placed cable, thermostat and electrical boxes, nothing too serious. Some spots in granite in kitchen were not smooth.

Why they'd put the electrical box on the outside of the one closet wall instead of on the inside is beyond me. It's the only place for any type of wardrobe. Opposite closet wall has the off switch to quiet the fire alarm for 10 minutes right in middle. The wall where you'd put a wall unit has no cable outlet, instead it's in the opposite corner by the balcony. And the thermostat is in the middle of the wall where you'd place a wall unit, again stupid, trying to get them to reverse it into the bedroom and the cable outlet from the bedroom face out into the living room. Waiting to see if they'll do it or not.

We did not get to see any common areas or even the lobby. On the way out we waited 25 minutes for elevator and finally had to walk down two flights of stairs.

There were a few things I didn't know were going to be there and that was quite nice. They didn't miss any of my upgrades.

If I ever find my camera cable, I'll have pictures.

Mary

My photos are on the new minto midtown group on facebook - the one open to people who aren't part of the Toronto network. I don't have enough time to put them elsewhere right now to display them here. Realized with the big discussion of the electrical box that I never got any photos of bedroom and only one bad photo of full living room. I'm going back tomorrow with my interior designer and painter, so will try to take more then.

Back