Toronto Market Wharf | 110.33m | 33s | Context Development | a—A

From earlier today...this eastern view is okay...

IMG_2755.jpg

But I think this building is best viewed looking south. It's stunning looking towards the lake and reflecting the blue sky, as shown in previously posted pics above. Great pics btw, MafaldaBoy :) Makes me feel like I'm by the ocean, in say Miami. Toronto is looking amazingly beautiful by the water recently, and only getting better since I was a kid...thank you also WT for finally doing something the last few years! Kinda jealous that the south facing views overlook Sugar Beach...my once secret spot. Congrats to those those that purchased here :)

The red-brick podium is stunning and I love the white glass "wave" balconies...even if they make you seasick looking at them haha ;)

Top-shelf construction, that's for sure. Hope Context can build some more projects in this City with as much thought.

Last edited:
Funny, I don't see Miami in those photos at all. I see Toronto, distinctly and clearly. Bravo aA!

wow the core looks awsome from the pic taken at sugar beach. stunning. once all the projects are complete the net few years ... its really gonna be a great looking core.

nice pic, someMidTowner, wish that pedestrian bridge across Jarvis was black wrought-iron rococo, seriously...:p

Back