Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

I was under the impression that the south tower was the taller one.

I looked back on the planning docs. & went from there because I honestly wasn't sure either.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

June 6th Update

From Roundhouse Park with Telus on the left and Success on the right. This project is incredible to walk around and see in person. Certain to become a real "success".

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

As I thought, the condo floors do begin on the 11th and there is no 13th floor (edit: there are 13th floors at MLS, my mistake)

Last edited:
No 13th floor? I see it marked 13. Whether that ends up being in the finished product is another story. Either way, it doesn't change the number of stories in the building.

Your correct, my brain worked in reverse when I typed that :rolleyes:. 5 hours of walking, Luminato events and sun affected my gray matter...

There are 13th floors at MLS

Construction update for Saturday... click on the image to see the crazy processed version.

Last edited:
8 June 2009 photo update

How it looked an hour ago from the westside:

dsc00300ggb.jpg

How many floors is the tallest of the three up to now? :) I don't wanna bother counting
These babes are moving up nice and steadily =)

I have to say that from a distance my brain sort of processes all of these buildings as looking the same.

How many floors is the tallest of the three up to now? :) I don't wanna bother counting
These babes are moving up nice and steadily =)

Posted June 6th -

Including the 13th floor (presuming there is one), the north tower looks to be around the 41st floor, 13 floors + mech, to go. The south tower is at the 38th floor, 12 floors to go + mech.

Back