Toronto Maple House at Canary Landing | 89.61m | 26s | Dream | COBE Architects

maplehouse-02.jpg

maplehouse-01.jpg

maplehouse-04.jpg

maplehouse-03.jpg

maplehouse-06.jpg

maplehouse-05.jpg

maplehouse-07.jpg

Great pix. Thanks! I still can’t figure out where the eastern most retail space is along Mill! I was on Stewart Street just east of Bathurst and the townhouses built into the condo buildings are all work/live. More than half of them have little signs outside advertising business and services so I would expect the same to happen here.

Deputy Prime Minister Freeland media event at Maple House this morning -

Love this development and many more to come in the area!

Tricon was just bought out (well, ongoing) who developed this with Dream Impact (MPCT-UN.TO). Dream Impact owns 25%, trades at under $7 a unit.

Last edited:
So the area south of Maple House now has earth mounds covered in sod. I assume that this is going to be public but haven’t heard anything about it. A new place to repose? To sit with a coffee and ponder how the answer to most questions is Danish architecture! Taken 12 February.

IMG_7075.jpeg
IMG_7078.jpeg
IMG_7080.png

Last edited:
Love this development and many more to come in the area!

Tricon was just bought out (well, ongoing) who developed this with Dream Impact (MPCT-UN.TO). Dream Impact owns 25%, trades at under $7 a unit with about a 10% distribution.

You can buy a condo for like 700k, or put 300k into Dream impact and they will pay back about 30k a year in distributions. About the same as rent.

MPCT trades at under $7, with NAV over $30 with 10% yield. Crazy market right now.
found Michael Cooper's burner account :p

Back