Mississauga M6 at M City | ?m | 57s | Rogers Real Estate | Hariri Pontarini

Instagram ad with M6, M7, & M8. M6 is on the left.
1.jpg

So are we to assume they are just copy + pasting the design for M6 on M7 and M8 or are those just temporary design templates??

So are we to assume they are just copy + pasting the design for M6 on M7 and M8 or are those just temporary design templates??
I would say that is a safe assumption. Previous marketing materials for M City were slowly replacing the original placeholder designs in the rendering as each tower went to market. I would think if they were planning on a different, separate design for M7 and M8, their original placeholder designs would still be present in these renderings.

I guess you can’t blame the marketing folks for showing a vibrant sidewalk with a trendy cafe instead of the likely combination of nail salons, physio studio and possibly yet another shawarma joint.
Just drove by, because that’s what we do in Mississauga, and saw a Java coffee opening soon sign. Still waiting for the food shawarma though.

Just drove by, because that’s what we do in Mississauga, and saw a Java coffee opening soon sign. Still waiting for the food shawarma though.
Yes, I saw that sign. I am not sure if that is a cafe or a shop that sells coffee products.

Yes, I saw that sign. I am not sure if that is a cafe or a shop that sells coffee products.
Well hopefully it’s “trendy”. Although I was in the distillery the other day and I was just begging for anything that wasn’t a $6 coffee.

The M City website updated:

They wiped Pinnacle Grand Park off the face of the earth 👽
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg

Back