Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

I never post pictures so maybe I should, here’s a couple pics I just took from my balcony:

IMG_1822.jpeg

IMG_1824.jpeg

What's interesting to me is that there's this neighbourhood of single family homes that are being surrounded by towers on 3 sides.
Should be interesting to see those sfh begin to add ADUs and even apply to redevelop at higher densities with multiplexes.

What's interesting to me is that there's this neighbourhood of single family homes that are being surrounded by towers on 3 sides.
Sorry how do you get three sides. Basically MCC is confederation to hurontario and then from rathburn to burnamthorpe. Now hurontario is its own thing and the entirety of it will be developed. But from your picture those houses will be surrounded by the new buildings off of burnamthorpe and then they will also be pretty close to the buildings on hurontario. That’s two sides?! Am I missing something.

Also I don’t know why the SFH need to go when there’s decades worth of parking lots to be developed at square one. Maybe in 2050.

Should be interesting to see those sfh begin to add ADUs and even apply to redevelop at higher densities with multiplexes.
I doubt people with the means to build huge houses like that will be adding ADUs. And so far we've seen almost no multiplex redevelopment, despite improved zoning. I think the economics just aren't there.

Sorry how do you get three sides. Basically MCC is confederation to hurontario and then from rathburn to burnamthorpe. Now hurontario is its own thing and the entirety of it will be developed. But from your picture those houses will be surrounded by the new buildings off of burnamthorpe and then they will also be pretty close to the buildings on hurontario. That’s two sides?! Am I missing something.

Also I don’t know why the SFH need to go when there’s decades worth of parking lots to be developed at square one. Maybe in 2050.
OK I was exaggerating a bit about three sides. Oops.

That's an amazing angle, you should post more pictures when the building starts gaining height, awesome stuff!
lol sure I can. I see it every day though so I don't really notice the change and never really thought to post till now.

Back