Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

dataBase file updated yet again, now with the new height for the 60-storey version of the phase one building. Actually 197.9 metres high, but the automatic thread title generator rounds it.

It's going to look pretty good from the Square.
DSC06702_zpskxrewjvo.jpg

fda5f070-030e-43a1-8328-47a317382b18_zpshjup28c4.jpg

214c4729-f0de-4263-9623-a4ac14ae6ccf_zpsqxk1vfmy.jpg

Apparently 100 units have been reserved for Rogers friends and family as well as the top three floors will not be offered with the initial release. There is also a limit of one unit per "family" as there is great interest in the building. Good chance it will sell out before the sales centre opens in April, which would likely mean a phase two just south of the original. Not sure how much of this is fact or just hype from real estate agents. Unit sizes will range from 400-900 sq feet, priced between $200,00-$700,000.

It's will really transform the Mississauga skyline.
When this building will be built,it will be like moving 20 years in the future.
I love the wave effect that make it stand out.
I would like to see a similar design in downtown Toronto.

Apparently 100 units have been reserved for Rogers friends and family as well as the top three floors will not be offered with the initial release. There is also a limit of one unit per "family" as there is great interest in the building. Good chance it will sell out before the sales centre opens in April, which would likely mean a phase two just south of the original. Not sure how much of this is fact or just hype from real estate agents. Unit sizes will range from 400-900 sq feet, priced between $200,00-$700,000.

I also heard about them keeping some units. I recall reading somewhere that they would be mainly around the top floors, 50-60 i'm guessing. What do you think? Are they aiming to keep the highest floors with the best views/south exposure?

Back