Toronto London On The Esplanade Condos | 102.1m | 33s | Cityzen | Burka

any word on retailers taking up the space in the London

The Keg is moving from it's current location on Church into the corner area. Not sure how much of the space they're going to take. It's the only one going in so far.

Hopefully we get some better restaurants than The Keg and The Spaghetti Factory!!

Hopefully we get some better restaurants than The Keg and The Spaghetti Factory!!

Hey Ash... Try Hanks, It's owned by the Jamie Kennedy Wine Bar and they use all their leftovers to make reasonably priced sandwiches, soups, baked goods. It's quite nice.

Also Starfish is nice but it's price is on the high end.

And of course there's all the little places in the St. Lawrence Market. Too bad they aren't open on Sunday.

Hanks is by far the best in the area for price.

Yes... I forgot C'est what. Also the Bier Market is great for appetizers. Mini Sausages, poutine, Flatbreads are all very good. The dinner menu is tres expensif though.

Speaking of neighbourhood dining, whatever happened to the murmurs of Shopsy's closing?

Hey Ash... Try Hanks, It's owned by the Jamie Kennedy Wine Bar and they use all their leftovers to make reasonably priced sandwiches, soups, baked goods. It's quite nice.

Also Starfish is nice but it's price is on the high end.

And of course there's all the little places in the St. Lawrence Market. Too bad they aren't open on Sunday.

Hanks is by far the best in the area for price.

Hey William, Yes Jamie Kennedy is one of my faves. Have you tried his new Gilead Cafe? It is excellent. It's east of Parliament, just off King...down a little alleyway. I also want to try Lucien, not made it there yet!

Last edited:
3557880779_f2dd53a30c_b.jpg

^ ^ ^

Oh wow, that's so cool, yet freaky looking.
It almost has a portrait quality to it, the vivid colours, etc.

I wouldnt say "almost", I'd say it DOES have portrait quality to it! Beautiful shot, Redroom.

Looking at that pic makes me wonder how that parking lot survived the latest building boom...

Looking at that pic makes me wonder how that parking lot survived the latest building boom

I'm not surprised considering the southern exposure and the unlikelihood of developing a tall point tower

I'm not surprised considering the southern exposure and the unlikelihood of developing a tall point tower

what's to the south and how high is it?

why would you say it's unlikely a tall point tower would be built there?
i guess 'tall' is all relative, but the St. Lawrence area has a limit of 25s that seems to be fine for most towers there.

although LOTE has one tower at 33s and MarketWharf is 32s ... maybe a proposal here could also have their height limit extended.

Back