Toronto Lofts 399 | ?m | 10s | Cresford | Northgrave

M

myxamatosis

Just got an email from an agent announcing Lofts 399 on Adelaide.

Looks like they went back to the drawing board with Mode.
I've attached the images that came with the email. Doesn't seem like
there's an official site for this yet. No mention of it on Cresford's site either.

Attachments

• file---C--Documents and Settings-Alex-My Documents-New Developments-Lofts 399-building.jpg
    file---C--Documents and Settings-Alex-My Documents-New Developments-Lofts 399-building.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,088
  • file---C--Documents and Settings-Alex-My Documents-New Developments-Lofts 399-lobby.jpg
    file---C--Documents and Settings-Alex-My Documents-New Developments-Lofts 399-lobby.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 673
  • file---C--Documents and Settings-Alex-My Documents-New Developments-Lofts 399-logo.jpg
    file---C--Documents and Settings-Alex-My Documents-New Developments-Lofts 399-logo.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 631
MODE - part II

I've seen construction people walk into the former MODE sales office all week. I figured Cresford would start to market the re-worked design/project soon; however, looking at that back view provided (above) it looks to be 10 stories again - straight up (?!). Maybe they're figuring - screw it - if everyone else is getting 10+ stories approved in this area now, might as well try the same design once again! I can't see them changing too much to the model suite in the old sales office. It was nice. Maybe... they're not offering 10' ceilings this time around (making the overall building shorter). But then again they're marketing it as lofts...

The dispute was an eleventh floor. The city was perfectly satisfied with ten. From what I've been told, this one will apparently have a large hotel and construction is supposed to begin in a matter of weeks ... with the market softening, who knows though

Well that certainly came out of nowhere. Bring it on, I say. That stretch of Adelaide needs some serious filling-in.

Speaking of which, sort of, what ever happened to 650 King West? Seems like it has been in sales for a very long time.

They started demolishing the former sales office today.. I guess they will start on the construction right away?!? This certainly is a nice surprise..

Drove past the site this morning and it looks like they're about to start demolition soon. Green Demolition had their equipment on site.

I think they're achieved about 70% sales.

Well that certainly came out of nowhere. Bring it on, I say. That stretch of Adelaide needs some serious filling-in.

Speaking of which, sort of, what ever happened to 650 King West? Seems like it has been in sales for a very long time.

Sales office is pile of bricks now.

How did they get 70% sold already? I didn't see any ads for it. Perhaps they sold to the people that originally bought Mode? Anyone know completion date?

No, they did not achieve 70% sales. I was one of the original Mode Purchasers and they returned our deposits last year and cancelled our contracts. This is a completely different project.

I'm confused now ... is this going to be a residential condo or a hotel? I'm hearing both versions here

Sales office is pile of bricks now.

How did they get 70% sold already? I didn't see any ads for it. Perhaps they sold to the people that originally bought Mode? Anyone know completion date?

They're talking about 650 King (a Freed condo), not 399 Adelaide.

No, they did not achieve 70% sales. I was one of the original Mode Purchasers and they returned our deposits last year and cancelled our contracts. This is a completely different project.

Was referring to 650 King.

Website Now Up

Website now up and running, showing off the poorly executed architecture i.e. none. I guess Cresford has decided to milk this one as much as possible and put nothing into the building.

lofts399.com

Back