Hamilton Lime Ridge Mall Intensification (Phase 1) | ?m | 12s | Cadillac Fairview | WZMH

All quiet on the redevelopment front? Anyone heard of any progress on the north end redevelopment. The Tesla section in the middle seems to be still coming along, will snap a picture when I am by the mall over the next week.

All quiet on the redevelopment front? Anyone heard of any progress on the north end redevelopment. The Tesla section in the middle seems to be still coming along, will snap a picture when I am by the mall over the next week.
I'm pretty surprised they haven't been moving forward on this seeing as rental prices are blowing up, and the mall seems to be basically 95% full (what century will the Tokyo Smoke open! 😂).

Fenced off from a wide perimeter, North facing showroom side, service centre (no photo) on south side. Perhaps that access door on right will be for new car delivery or is customer service entry
1000032181.jpg

I'm pretty surprised they haven't been moving forward on this seeing as rental prices are blowing up, and the mall seems to be basically 95% full (what century will the Tokyo Smoke open! 😂).
Was at Limeridge the other day, looks like Tokyo Smoke is no longer opening there all the signs have been taken down 🫠

Cannabis stores are a dime a dozen.

I am sure Tesla will open. Just a bit of a joke, though the company has had some challenges with sales recently.

HSR is currently seeking feedback on designs for the Limeridge Mall Hub.

The terminal site will be relocated to the southwest corner of the mall property, and include 8 bus bays and enhanced shelter canopies

Fill out the survey at the link below
Limeridge Mall New Terminal Survey

Option 1
IMG_3481.jpeg
IMG_3480.jpeg

Option 2
IMG_3483.jpeg
IMG_3482.jpeg

Also there will be a public consultation in-person at CF Limeridge

July 9-27
• Up from the hall from Starbucks (10am to 1 pm )
• At existing transit terminal (3 to 7pm)

Sunday July 28 only
• Up from the hall from Starbucks (11am to 2pm)
• Existing transit terminal (3 to 7pm)

HSR is currently seeking feedback on designs for the Limeridge Mall Hub.

The terminal site will be relocated to the southwest corner of the mall property, and include 8 bus bays and enhanced shelter canopies

Fill out the survey at the link below
Limeridge Mall New Terminal Survey

Option 1
View attachment 579814View attachment 579815

Option 2
View attachment 579816View attachment 579817

Also there will be a public consultation in-person at CF Limeridge

July 9-27
• Up from the hall from Starbucks (10am to 1 pm )
• At existing transit terminal (3 to 7pm)

Sunday July 28 only
• Up from the hall from Starbucks (11am to 2pm)
• Existing transit terminal (3 to 7pm)

If those were the only two, I think option 2 would be the preferred choice, as I can imagine there not being enough canopy to cover everyone in a downpour in option one.

However, I'd prefer to pick 2B (my invention), and make the platform just a tad wider and just a tad longer, so that you can get at least one decent seating area in the sun for those perfect days, while also providing adequate shelter.

Not related to the terminal design, but it would be nice if the placement was rotated 90 degrees (so the narrow edge is on the Upper Wentworth side, or even better on the other side of the inner road) and then one end is closer to the mall. That way, people wouldn't have to walk across the busy entrance road and then the parking lot just to get to the mall from the terminal.

Back