Toronto Lakeside Residences | 158m | 49s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Well, I’m basically trying to figure out, even very approximate, when I’ll have to pay an additional 5% of the price and then pay closing costs and get the mortgage.
This project screwed up all my financial situation, so I’d like to be prepared somehow.

Earlier today.
IMG_9773.jpeg

Good morning. Did you all receive Pinnacle email regarding collecting personal information (including SIN numbers) related to the CRA income tax act? Any idea why they would need that information for?

...this is so much better than waiting to see what happens like forever and a dog's age, while prospectors spam in dread about outcomes of their hard earned deposits for this thing. >.<

Wait, what... sorry if this is a dumb question... Is this building actually being made now? I thought the project was dead somehow and kept ignoring this thread lol.

Wait, what... sorry if this is a dumb question... Is this building actually being made now? I thought the project was dead somehow and kept ignoring this thread lol.
Yes. Pinnacle has taken over from Greenland. All things are full steam ahead, apparently.

Back