Toronto Lakeside Residences | 158m | 49s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Where did you find this? It looks to me as though Greenland and Pinnacle have some sort of partnership but when did they start this? The entry implies it started in 2016
Ontario Business Registry.

Your assumption might be correct but I think this is more like a name change, where the new firm name changed and replace previous one.
Greenland bought the land in 2016 and I think the date referred to the deal closing date back in 2016.

Ontario Business Registry.

Your assumption might be correct but I think this is more like a name change, where the new firm name changed and replace previous one.
Greenland bought the land in 2016 and I think the date referred to the deal closing date back in 2016.
Yes, I investigated more and edited my initial response.

It was said that Pinnacle took over Lakeside from Greenland, and the original buyers will not pay extra money to close. It’s really a good news for this long weekend. My concern is the possibility of paying extra money to close like few previous projects left by Cresford.
Who said? Was it in writing? Will it actually happen?

Can you please show us whee
It was said that Pinnacle took over Lakeside from Greenland, and the original buyers will not pay extra money to close. It’s really a good news for this long weekend. My concern is the possibility of paying extra money to close like few previous projects left by Cresford.
has this been communicated to owners? I tried to email customer service and it looks like they have changed their email address.

Can you please show us whee

has this been communicated to owners? I tried to email customer service and it looks like they have changed their email address.
How is Pinnacle's quality of build? Never bought with them before. Anyone had any experience with them?

oh i saw someone had mentioned a couple of times that Pinnacle took over Lakeside project so that's why was wondering.
Yes:

There has been no answer to these questions and I doubt the info is 100% true.

Check the fourth entry in the list. This is dated April 2023. Pinnacle Development group taking over Greenland Lakeside?
That's quite the news bomb on your first UT post, welcome to UT and great find!

Back