Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

nice angle! I'm trying to imagine if the entire floorplate of the penthouse was built to the 2-storey ceiling heights. Although completely unnecessary to have your master bedroom with such a tall ceiling (let alone, doesn't make sense for the developer to build) but still woulda been awesome.

The master bedroom is on the second floor - the double height space is the living room

One from the west earlier today. The day wouldn't feel right without at least one fresh pic of the L.
Is this the most photogenic project on this forum or what.

April 6

IMG_2564_zps0ba4d57d.jpg

IMG_2577_zpse1c2255c.jpg

IMG_2609-001_zps34eec4b0.jpg

IMG_2608_zpsa960dfda.jpg

IMG_2609_zpsb1a2ad22.jpg

From the waterfront, through Pier 27:

IMG_2616_zps413edf10.jpg

Now the thing is even stunning from the south. Next thing we know it is going to climb out of it's foundations and fight Mothra

That roof piece makes it look taller! I have always loved this tower, it really adds to the area. Can't wait until all the cladding is finished.

Great pics! just looking at this photo, imagine what a spectacular wall of skyscrapers on both sides it'll be once the 1 Yonge developments go up, alongside Aura in the distance. Especially since this stretch of Yonge seems to curve off a bit, it'll be quite the canyon.

Until then, hopefully Backstage doesn't kill the view. I find it extremely awkward both in design and location.

Great pics! just looking at this photo, imagine what a spectacular wall of skyscrapers on both sides it'll be once the 1 Yonge developments go up, alongside Aura in the distance. Especially since this stretch of Yonge seems to curve off a bit, it'll be quite the canyon.

Damn it. Beat me to it :p

That west-east sloped roof is definitely a surprise to me, I didn't detect it in the renderings at all. Definitely a pleasant surprise, it adds some drama to the more straightforward south facade.

Back