Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

it's really great they're going to keep the curved form of the building. it didn't work out as well on ritz carlton but L tower people are obviously doing their homework. Great job on the info Udo.

One last clearer picture of the Ritz Carllton BMU.

DSCN0506_edit.jpg

(Edit by Udo)

Last edited:
Here's another morning picture (from Nov. 22). Note the taller ICE crane peaking over the top of the neighbouring building.

20121122_085018_edit.jpg

(Edit by Udo)

SkyJacked/Udo: Simply stunning shots! Thank you for taking them and sharing with us all. We're getting spoiled (but keep them coming).

I'm surprised (and delighted) that the "sharks" on top of the aquarium can be seen from a distance. :)

Unlike most people, you obviously have the soul of a poet and can appreciate more than just the goings on at the end of their nose. You can't be the ONLY crane operator in Toronto with an eye for the view. Do none of your brothers-in-arms share your passion for the unique views their jobs offer? How can we recruit more like you? Is their a Crane Operator's Union Local that we can camp out in front of and plead for more pictures from other buildings under construction?????

Thank you Traynor! What a nice thing to say about me. I did post one picture from a brother (MT) of the aquarium roof and was admonished for going off topic. I think I can show you a picture of his crane.

DSCN0673_edit.jpg

(Edit by Udo)

Last edited:
SkyJacked/Udo: Simply stunning shots! Thank you for taking them and sharing with us all. We're getting spoiled (but keep them coming).

Razz, your pictures are great. Keep them coming too.

Take two random snaps from the 45th floor and Udo makes this for us. Too cool.

DSCN1033Panorama.jpg

Last edited:
Skyjacked/udo: I can't even begin to describe how awesome your photos have been! They are very appreciated

Skyjacked: I loved that informative post on the water tank. Thanks for taking the time to research and talk to people on site. It was very informative, and I was very surprised to find out that the water tank on top has no connection with the residential water supply. Very interesting.

Go Argos!

No sunshine and very cold temperatures. Since today is the Grey Cup final I thought I could post a "gray" picture. I took it earlier this morning from a Waterclub condo, where I visited a friend to watch the Formula One race together. My guy won the championship, so I am very happy. I am also happy because of SkyJacked's wonderful postings today. His contributions are a special treat for all of us. Let's hope the Argos win, then it has been the perfect day, despite the gray skies.

8217287935_ad1be774ff_h.jpg

Last edited:

Back