Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

DaninToronto, I wouldn't lash out at the abilities of an established columnist when you yourself are apparently unable to put together a one-line post without multiple errors.

Where to start ...

"try and get" - I assume you mean "try to get"

"without the obvious impartiality" - the literal meaning of what you have typed here (I won't say "written") is the opposite of what you seem to mean.

Is it the writing or the opinions you don't like? Apparently the opinions, since you don't actually mention the "writing." Does that make the author a horrible writer, or just one you don't agree with? If the latter, why not say that instead?

Your post demonstrates that you are in fact the horrible writer, in that your writing is technically faulty and doesn't even say what you mean it to. Next time try adding some content. If you have some better views and opinions to counter with, we'd be happy to read those.

^^John? Can I call you John? This is an online forum. Who are you trying to impress? With 47 posts, you obviously don't have much to contribute. Thanks for making this a worthwhile thread with your wonderful contribution of critisizing someone else's post. Do you have nothing better to do with your time, or was your Mom busy today?

Your post demonstrates that you are in fact the horrible writer, in that your writing is technically faulty and doesn't even say what you mean it to. Next time try adding some content. If you have some better views and opinions to counter with, we'd be happy to read those. - CapitalSeven

Wow, I didn't realize that my Nazi English teacher from 9th grade was policing the UT forum?

p5

^(this page)
You guys are hilarious!

<(last page)
When completed in 2010, the condo-theatre complex will also include a $75-million Arts and Heritage Awareness Centre, described by its promoters as "not just an extension to a museum or another opera house, but a towering beacon designed to celebrate Canadian values."

Is this dude just writing about the original proposal or is the L-tower definitely going ahead with the cultural element. I thought they were waiting for government (feds&prov) funding and if they didn't, it was going to be commercial space. And what's up with the Can. Music Hall of Fame rumour? Has that dried up now too? So many questions. So many opinions. So many grammar mistakes. Arg!
Still can't wait to see this structure go up though. I'm not a huge fan if these A.D.D. structures but I think this one is in the right place and is going to make TO look a little less square. Come on baby, climb!

When completed in 2010, the condo-theatre complex will also include a $75-million Arts and Heritage Awareness Centre, described by its promoters as "not just an extension to a museum or another opera house, but a towering beacon designed to celebrate Canadian values."

that sounds even more absurd as a concept than Olympic Spirit! i give it 6 months before it goes tits up

Doos youz guys Havin troulbe tipin proper? Is not dat harD ya Know.

..There you go boys. This should keep all you online editors and critics busy till you find yourself a life.

It's across the street from the Hockey Hall of Fame (another place that "celebrates Canadian values"). A tunnel connecting HHoF with AHA, and a joint ticketing system, might help AHA.

I could say meaner things tonight; I won't.

Urban dreamer looked left, then right; the internet cafe was empty. He lifted the bag-covered bottle of cold ale to his lips for a refreshing swallow. He would reserve further judgement tonight.

Back