Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

The preview for next week's episode of Amazing Race Canada shows teams rappelling or otherwise dangling off the side of L Tower. Not sure when that was filmed but I'm sure people can figure it out by the construction progress.

Was filmed in late May or around that time

The preview for next week's episode of Amazing Race Canada shows teams rappelling or otherwise dangling off the side of L Tower. Not sure when that was filmed but I'm sure people can figure it out by the construction progress.
Just before or after they had that topping off ceremony I would bet.

The L Tower was topped off in October 2012. The show was filmed this spring.

Pretty sure you can see the episode online at CTV - the clip will be at the end of the show

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx

Edit some screencaps

fttKyEz.jpg

HbKNGB1.jpg

uXlzhnm.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! That will be good enough for me. This way I can continue to say "No I have never seen that show"

Had a clip of it on my phone but the file was too large to upload. I can always e-mail it to you lol. Its just the credits so you can still say "No I have never seen that show".

Too bad they didn't make a stop in Sauga and rappel down Marylin!

The exposure this building will get across the entire country will be incredible !! I haven't watched the show, but I'm going to watch it now ! Can't wait !

Considering that it has been the top show in Canada since airing July 15th...with many more expected to watch the season finale set in Toronto...I`d say the exposure will be incredible, too ;) Our country looks amazing in high definition. We have a ton to be proud of.

Vanessa and Celina are total babes....err yeah, that's gotta be an intense challenge. ;)

It's ah-mazing how they've managed to slip through the cracks and make it into the final. It's not like they earned their way there. Here's hoping the L Tower will be their downfall. Well, not literally.

It's ah-mazing how they've managed to slip through the cracks and make it into the final. It's not like they earned their way there. Here's hoping the L Tower will be their downfall. Well, not literally.

Ya, and the Tims coming in last place twice and managing to get both of the episodes where they got a second chance. I really liked Dave and Jet. I hope that the brothers win now.

Back