Toronto Konzulat Town | 11m | 3s | RAJACan Developments Inc | Richard Wengle

Mar 20, 2022

20220320_151856.jpg
20220320_151917.jpg
20220320_152007.jpg

I agree, very nicely done. Love the fine details.
The only suggestion I would make is to continue the red stone cladding of the base of the building to the retaining walls and low walls/fences surrounding the building so that there isn’t that monotony of all that red brick and give it more textural interest. It will make it look more stately.

Last edited:
This project always seemed like one of the strangest I've seen in the city. A few townhomes, this close to major transit, when we need lots more dense housing built? And they're $5M each? What the heck? Now I see there is historical significance here. Is that why people are willing to pay $5M for them? The history?

This project always seemed like one of the strangest I've seen in the city. A few townhomes, this close to major transit, when we need lots more dense housing built? And they're $5M each? What the heck? Now I see there is historical significance here. Is that why people are willing to pay $5M for them? The history?
You're in the heart of Forest Hill Village here, is the answer to all of your questions.

Huh, I'd never come across this project thread before. I am actually shocked at the quality of masonry used here, like actual sandstone. When was the last time something was built in Toronto with real sandstone??

Wengle is our Robert A.M. Stern, for good or bad...

Back