Hamilton Jamesville Lofts | ?m | 6s | Marbelle | Lintack Architects

In the last two weeks we haven’t seen any more of the construction progress and work has been halted again. Could be last thru to 2027.
I haven't seen any progress in the last 12 months tbh. Last I heard from the Ward 2 councillor the project is on hold.

I haven't seen any progress in the last 12 months tbh. Last I heard from the Ward 2 councillor the project is on hold.
I second this, I haven't seen anyone here since last winter when that new company bought this place and was doing some survey work on it. Since then its been a ghost town.

I heard that the people who bought the structure were threatening a lawsuit because the structure has issues with plumb and levelness. I heard that over a year ago, so I'm not sure of the status now.
Seems silly didn't they purchase this as part of a court order to have the lands sold and it went to auction? Aren't you at that point buying "as is" and buyer to do a due diligence?

Seems silly didn't they purchase this as part of a court order to have the lands sold and it went to auction? Aren't you at that point buying "as is" and buyer to do a due diligence?
Ya, like who would they be suing?

Also, it's crazy to me that the prior builder was building something that was so badly out of plumb so as to not be able to continue.

Back