Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

Shamez Virani of CentreCourt Developments is saying INDX is 90% sold.

Read the article here:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/08/07/toronto-condos-perks-sales-developers.html

The past year has been filled with incredible milestones for CentreCourt that I take a great deal of pride in. We have had the great fortune of being involved in the three most successful condo project launches over the past twelve months – Peter Street, Karma and INDX condos. Between these three projects, we’ve sold over 1,600 units or roughly 95% of all the units that we have released. On the back of this sales success, we’ve been able to start construction at Peter Street and Karma, and are on track to start construction at INDX early next year. Even in a hot market like Toronto, these achievements are truly incredible.

http://notable.ca/nationwide/young-professionals/YPDaily-Shamez-Virani/

indx-condo-building.jpg

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 12 235082 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Aug 24, 2012

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Proposal to construct a 54 sty condo with ground floor commercial, 4 levels of below grade parking, and 798 residential units.

This "slowdown" has merely returned us to 2010 levels, take note. (around 20,000 units a year, instead of last years 28,000)

Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 12 235082 SHO 00 PP Accepted Date: Aug 27, 2012

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Shoring

Description: Part Permit - Proposal to construct a 54 sty condo with ground floor commercial, 4 levels of below grade parking, and 798 residential units.

Only about 5 units remain (from 798 total). This has got to be the fastest selling project in quite some time. I guess they will start digging in the spring.

Only about 5 units remain (from 798 total). This has got to be the fastest selling project in quite some time. I guess they will start digging in the spring.

that was quick- good time for a height increase :)

I vote for unit size increase *_* still stunned these sold with such tiny layouts, if I had to guess most units won't be owner occupied...

Is this building connected to PATH?

According to the sales agent in the INDX marketing suite when I dropped in a while ago - Yes, INDX will be connected to the PATH. The connection will be through the Oxford Richmond Adelaide Centre building at 100 Adelaide West - when that is built. So up to others (certainly not me) to speculate as to when the connection would be......

Any taller and this building would shadow Nathan Phillips Square, so a height increase isn't going to happen.

In this case I thank the shadowing laws, because 6-10 more floors of Page + Steele is the last thing we need clogging up the skyline.

Back