Toronto IMMIX | 131.06m | 38s | QuadReal | a—A

IMG_7562.jpeg

The tower restoration (and the old storefront nearby) were really nicely done considering how terribly altered they were from their original form.

Ooooh, a Word Search! Haven't done one in years......

Let's see:

This
Time
Swear

* pause* those 3 as the first three had me laughing and wondering what that cost @ProjectEnd to have done....

What else:

Cheese
Odd
Tee
Toy
Too
Gee
Eye
What
Way
Was
Tree
Bee
Loo
God
Tram
Meme
Bar
Face
Gay
Town
Drag
Show
How
Kin
Toronto
Clock
Truth
The
Stick
Here
That i
Also
Gay
For
Dancing
With
Men
Meet
Queen
Little
Sing
Stage

And so many more! Which one is the Triple Letter Score?

Seriously........... if you look at it for a bit and see some of the words I've highlighted, you'll realize this can be read. It includes additional proper nouns and it tells a story.

Last edited:
What a relief to walk down the wide sidewalks in front of IMMIX after years of being squeezed into tiny sidewalks or, worse, being shoved onto the street! Sure wish we could get that downtown Yonge revitalization moving....

It is coming............but only up to College for now.

Ooooh, a Word Search! Haven't done one in years......

Let's see:

This
Time
Swear

* pause* those 3 as the first three had me laughing and wonder what that cost @ProjectEnd to have done....

What else:

Cheese
Odd
Tee
Toy
Too
Gee
Eye
What
Way
Was
Tree
Bee
Loo
God
Tram
Meme
Bar
Face
Gay
Town
Drag
Show
How
Kin
Toronto
Clock
Truth
The
Stick
Here
That i
Also
Gay
For
Dancing
With
Men
Meet
Queen
Little
Sing
Stage

And so many more! Which one is the Triple Letter Score?

Seriously........... if you look at it for a bit and see some of the words I've highlighted, you'll realize this can be read. It includes additional proper nouns and it tells a story.

"Here it was a gay time". Definitely referring to its days as St. Charles Tavern. I can't find "Meet me under the clock" yet, I am sure it's going to be there in some form.

AoD

It's disappointing they didn't bother to extend the brickwork along the entirety of the sides of the preserved three-story heritage facade. Instead of complementing the clock tower, as it should, it instead shatters any illusion of true preservation and only confirms the reality that this is nothing more than another preserved facade awkwardly, and rather unsuccessfully, interfacing with a modern build.

Last edited:

Back