Toronto iLoft | ?m | 30s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

catcher_of_cats

Member Bio
Reaction score
Leaving Rob Fordland before it is too late.
Another project off of the radar...

http://www.iloft.ca/

2657798803_025f42cfb9_o.jpg

2657799005_66233b6778_o.jpg

2658624834_527e5d5b6b_o.jpg

...and the supposed view from the completed building

2657802471_1eaa75608e_o.jpg

I quite like this building. I think it's fun looking and modern. At least better than the rest of the crap down in that area.

I didn't know where this one was going for awhile also. I had thought it was somewhere on the east side/St. Lawrence area since for awhile there was a big ad on the bridge over Jarvis between Front and The Esplanade

Sorry this building is not better than most of the crap down there. There are actually a few nice projects nestled in amongst the towers. Not to mention Palace Pier is pretty nice IMO.

Nonetheless, I don't see this building as being fun..

p5

Sorry this building is not better than most of the crap down there. There are actually a few nice projects nestled in amongst the towers. Not to mention Palace Pier is pretty nice IMO.

Nonetheless, I don't see this building as being fun..

p5

a condo that 5 minutes from the lake,own personal fitness center,huge multi media rooms,squash courts,swiiming pool, and you say this is not fun?..

ha there is one (strip club)on lakeshore but its getting closed down by the nimby crowd.Its called a "soft loft" not fake loft.Real lofts are only at the old warehouse conversions which has its pros and cons.Dont knock it until you see the final results.:rolleyes:...why does it make a condo "complete" if it has a retail outlet on the base?..there are two store across the street at the Skylofts project which I think is ALOT better than having retail outlets at your condo base which makes it look "cheap".

finally ... glad to see good progress being made (after the numerous iLofts delays)

Back