Mississauga Hurontario-Main Line 10 LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx

Yesz great point. Naming the square after her would be appropriate. Leave Hurontario LRT unnamed.

If they left it at that, sure. But not also the library, the UTM library, the college campus, the walkway between city hall and Square One, the school, the transit line, the since-repealed legislation…

Even Mel Lastman just got one thing named for him.

If they left it at that, sure. But not also the library, the UTM library, the college campus, the walkway between city hall and Square One, the school, the transit line, the since-repealed legislation…

Even Mel Lastman just got one thing named for him.
The love everyone has for a politician that let her city crumble always confused me.

IMG_2398.jpeg
IMG_2397.jpeg

Night pics at Hurontario and Elm.

Elora And Sq One Roundabouts would remain as plan. Sq One and Prince of Wales could be like the one I saw in Maze AZ in 2018 where crossing gates were used for Traffic and pedestrian or be removed. Rathburn would remain traffic lights

Nothing more should be use to honor Hazel as there are too many now. I refused to call the LRT Hazel line and tag my photos as Hurontario LRT line 10.
Drum I drove past the area and noticed that at square one drive at confederation there is an island in the middle. Is the idea in the future that you would be able to continue through and then onto renforth via the roundabout?!

Drum I drove past the area and noticed that at square one drive at confederation there is an island in the middle. Is the idea in the future that you would be able to continue through and then onto renforth via the roundabout?!
Yes at this time as Rathburn, not Renforth since Renforth is to the east as part of Toronto

The Confederation Roundabout was planned before the loop got move to it. Sq One Dr been on the books well over a decade or more to service Parkside Village as well take pressure of Rathburn. Confederation for this area as well the overpass did not exist 15 years ago. Have photos of it been built.

Wait a second. To get this extension we have to rip out a tennis court? On the Tennis front Bianca still does not have a street named after her. I’d happily donate Joan drive north of Elm towards Fairview public school to be renamed Bianca court. How long can it take to fulfil a street name promise.
For those that dont know - the park is expecting a complete overhaul and the tennis courts are planning to be moved anyways.
The designs for the park that i've seen dont allow space for a square one drive extension though.

Back