Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

urbandreamer, your post about only nannies walking in Rosedale is way off the mark. I've been there, and there are also workmen walking around as they renovate and expand the houses. Please!

Scaled Model

sales office is open to public in the Willowdale Plaza (with former Dominions) ... preview opening + public sales start this Saturday October 25th

DSC01221.jpg

The Public Plaza
DSC01218.jpg

The Rooftop Amenities
DSC01214.jpg

The Roof Terrace above the Office Section in the North Tower
DSC01220.jpg

gorgeous; absolutely wonderful.

I'm excited about this project. It's not perfect (I'm never wild about the idea of a superblock) but I think it's a street-friendly addition to the area. I really like North York Centre, and I think it's becoming one of Toronto's most vibrant neighbourhoods. Hopefully this will stretch it down to Sheppard.

Indeed in will make a nice addition to the area.

I've been there, and there are also workmen walking around as they renovate and expand the houses. Please!

They walk around the house but not the neighbourhood. They get around the neighbourhood in their pickup trucks.

Rosedalers frequently walk from their homes to......taxis waiting in front of their homes. Hey, it's something.

The Hullmark complex is about as good as we're going to get for an urbanizing suburb and it will dramatically transform Yonge & Sheppard, so I hope Hullmark survives whatever meltdowns might melt down. And no Cheapening, please and thank you very much...Cheapened box towers plus a Cheapened piazza would be disastrous.

this project looks good to me, but I dare to say that I don't find this project out-right facinating or unique in design (save and except for the plaza provided on top of the subway tunnel connecting Yonge line to Sheppard line)

on that basis I think there isn't a lot that can be 'cheapen-ed' as it is kinda a box tower already on a office/retail podium

DSC01221.jpg

the worse that I can happen is losing the animated LED displays and signage in the plaza ... thus I'm hopeful

building_472.jpg

Worse things can happen than just losing the video screens...like losing the improved subway connections, gaining green glass, losing the streetscaping, gaining more precast, etc., etc. There's probably a dozen other things and architectural details that could be changed but I don't want to tempt fate by suggesting them...the Cheapening watches over us all.

And to go completely Penn State on us, throw in something like this for good measure
917890668_f518c86b93.jpg

Website now LIVE

http://www.tridel.com/hullmarkcentre/

additional info as posted by TWM in real estate section

The Preview Open House is this weekend, Saturday, November 1 and Sunday, November 2 from 12 noon to 6pm at the new Presentation Centre at Yonge & Sheppard. You can pick up more details on my blog.

The website will go live Friday evening with prices and floorplans.

Here are the masterplans:

masterplan_700.jpg

groundplan_700.jpg

Lifestyle Amenities & Rooftop

amenityplan_1100.jpg

Since I can only put up 5 images max here is the link to VR images: http://www.tridel.com/hullmarkcentre/gallery_pre.php

(otherwise I would have put up the 1000px wide images instead)

Back