Toronto home: Power and Adelaide | 78.33m | 22s | Great Gulf | Core Architects

Photos taken 30 June.
IMG_2852.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg

another high end furniture store in king east is too bad. the street is devoid of life. cant see it getting better soon since fitzrovia just took down multiple blocks of historic retail/commercial
edit: i know this isn't on king but it's in the area

Apparently there are three retailers going in here: MUST, Home Societe and an Aisle24.

Although i still believe the addition of a grocer wouldve been far more useful here, I will say that MUST/Home Societe is a good addition. They've got a pretty good furniture mix and this location would be quite handy to get to instead of one heading all the way up to Caledonia.

Noticed in the Aisle24 app they’ve got this location listed. Anyone know its size?
It cannot be more than 400/500 square feet if I'm being honest. I walked by yesterday, but unfortunately didn't get a chance to snap a pic. I'll try and get one next time I'm there and share w/ the group

We are compiling this year's end-of-year poll and would appreciate an up to date photo showing the front exterior the project. If anybody's swinging by the site, please pop a couple shots for us!

Back