Toronto home: Power and Adelaide | 78.33m | 22s | Great Gulf | Core Architects

Drab. The east side gets no love.
With the recently unveiled Ontario line, Home on Power has just become one of the hottest locations downtown. Perfectly situated 2 blocks away from the proposed Corktown station, this just became one of the hottest new properties in Toronto. Good for resale down the road too.

Last edited:
With the newly finalized Ontario line, Home on Power has just become one of the hottest locations downtown. Perfectly situated 2 blocks away from the proposed Corktown station, this just became one of the hottest new properties in Toronto.

There is nothing finalized about the Ontario Line at this stage.

Moreover, it won't open, if it goes ahead, for another 9 years minimum.

I find it unlikely that will materially alter assignments/resales at this site, in the near-term.

There is nothing finalized about the Ontario Line at this stage.

Moreover, it won't open, if it goes ahead, for another 9 years minimum.

I find it unlikely that will materially alter assignments/resales at this site, in the near-term.
Sorry... I meant, newly unveiled. I do think it'll have a positive impact on the longer term resale values.

With all Ontario non-essential constructions on hold, we will patiently anticipate the completion of this beautiful building from afar.
B3D9D66D-0B33-426E-AF68-9EAFA7D58394.jpeg

Great photo.
Maybe construction can continue on buildings already underway. Among the list of allowed construction, from the released statement yesterday: "residential construction activities or projects and related services".
We'll see what happens on Monday.

With the recently unveiled Ontario line, Home on Power has just become one of the hottest locations downtown. Perfectly situated 2 blocks away from the proposed Corktown station, this just became one of the hottest new properties in Toronto. Good for resale down the road too.
Spoken like a true salesman ;)

Agreed! But it's just a shame the build itself looks like a dog's breakfast. Fingers crossed street level will at least be approachable.

From what I'm hearing.............the proposed supermarket here has not actually been leased.

From what I'm hearing.............the proposed supermarket here has not actually been leased.
I think they're widening the net on tenants... Seem to be marketing 2nd floor space as potential for office now:
48 Power St. Brochure office Feb 2021.pdf
Would personally much prefer a grocery store. Seems much more needed given proximity to Corktown and RP.
Who knows someone at Farm Boy? Get them on that.
Referenced this last month. Broadening the potential floorplate to office space it looks like.
Brochure shows what seems to be now a rather outdated take on "open office" space.
Let's see if that pans out.

Back