Toronto Harris Square | 50.29m | 13s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

seems like the second retail space was leased here. the signs came down and some drywall is going up. Anyone know whats coming?

No new permits were issued for this site in '22.

But there are older permits from '21 for a resto space.

seems like the second retail space was leased here. the signs came down and some drywall is going up. Anyone know whats coming?
Noticed that as well. They were aiming for a restaurant, and it was originally going to be a Mexican restaurant/tequila bar, but it didn’t materialize.

Photos taken 11 April. Patio will be amazing!
F6BC0A58-434F-481F-B2E9-2B23E253FEAF.jpeg
541382D5-3E94-4A5D-81A3-D664C86FE2C6.jpeg
06F29849-8302-460D-9F8C-55BA1792802A.jpeg

Looks like Jack Frost has being doing quite the number with his skateboard there, goodness...

Some very bold signage for the new bar here is making the bottom of this building very colourful, and quite fun! Very mindful that the decal is in yellow to match the building glass frit. But alas, it is a different shade of yellow..

View attachment 504813
Those who arrive with suitcases will be disappointed. I must say, it's a very confusing name for a cafe.

Do people walk around with the suitcases around the east end looking for a hotel?
i agree it's a confusing name regardless of whether there are no hotel-goers in this hood. what's more problematic is that the signage is far larger than the address for the building. I am constantly asked by lost people near the building where 21 Lawren Harris because they cant find the number. Having it branded as a 'hotel' will not help this

Back