Toronto Glasshouse Lofts | ?m | 12s | Glass House Development | Karl Fischer

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Glasshouse

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 306
is that too bad? how about the rest of the building? the front? it does not look too bad in my opinion, I think it is a good addition to the area

hmmmm...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 308
a few more...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 326
It definitely will. They'd be stupid to put windows or anything on that side - it's undoubtedly going to be covered up as soon as the auto shop there gets the right offer from a developer.

It definitely will. They'd be stupid to put windows or anything on that side - it's undoubtedly going to be covered up as soon as the auto shop there gets the right offer from a developer.

Of course they are not going to put windows on that side and I am sure their building permit would not permit it anyway BUT to leave a 'concrete block' wall looming over Jarvis/Queen is really dreadful. Yes, one day that auto-repair site will be redeveloped but it could be decades and it really is not a great site as it is on a very busy corner and overlooks a shelter.

Let's hope they are still not finished - but I rather fear they are....

It's not really a (leaky) concrete block wall though. It's just a finish that looks vaguely like a concrete block wall. I think it's a little fussy to be so wrapped up with a wall that will one day be covered by another building. I don't know why a developer should waste even more money on it. And, if it takes a decade than so be it. It will be covered.

Back