Burlington Gallery Condos + Lofts | 94.05m | 23s | Carriage Gate | Turner Fleischer

basically done and in occupancy:

001-PBM-100_m.jpg

Anyone able to go by and shoot some pics? I'm curious if the ground realm here looks a little less horrific yet. It would just be soothing to have something a little less horrific to look that than what's pictured above. Anyone? Thanks!

Anyone able to go by and shoot some pics? I'm curious if the ground realm here looks a little less horrific yet. It would just be soothing to have something a little less horrific to look that than what's pictured above. Anyone? Thanks!

Bit far for me, I'm afraid..........but I have enlarged the photo posted above, focusing on the lower levels:

1724277062384.png

Source: https://www.theoreillygroup.ca/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/001-PBM-100_m.jpg

I'm not convinced this helps any, but I tried, LOL

Bit far for me, I'm afraid..........but I have enlarged the photo posted above, focusing on the lower levels:

View attachment 589923
Source: https://www.theoreillygroup.ca/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/001-PBM-100_m.jpg

I'm not convinced this helps any, but I tried, LOL
I am not in the Region this week, but was in the area in the past week. The building exterior is still not fully complete.They continue to pick away at it and have been gradually covering up the ‘blue’ areas with more finish pieces in white.But they are not yet complete. There also looks as if interior work on the ground level continues, but that could be related to commercial rentals and may have no relation to the condo levels. I’ll try and get some photos next week. Anything for a nice draft at the ‘Poacher’.

IMG_0904.jpeg
IMG_0916.jpeg
IMG_0907.jpeg
IMG_0911.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg
IMG_0913.jpeg
IMG_0914.jpeg
IMG_0915.jpeg
IMG_0916.jpeg
IMG_0917.jpeg
IMG_0917.jpeg
IMG_0919.jpeg
IMG_0905.jpeg
I am not in the Region this week, but was in the area in the past week. The building exterior is still not fully complete.They continue to pick away at it and have been gradually covering up the ‘blue’ areas with more finish pieces in white.But they are not yet complete. There also looks as if interior work on the ground level continues, but that could be related to commercial rentals and may have no relation to the condo levels. I’ll try and get some photos next week. Anything for a nice draft at the ‘Poacher’.
I was ‘downtown’ for a coffee chit chat this morning and took time to walk around. Photos as requested. Exterior not complete as yet, and this is going on x number of months now…and all construction equipment (lifts, fencing etc) that had been on site are now gone. So maybe the slightly deconstructed look is the new architectural fashion. Have a look.

Back