fullsizeoutput_3a94.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3a95.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3a96.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3a97.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3a98.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3a99.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3a9a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3aa4.jpeg

If there was ever a clearer example of the two glasses being different it is above. I really think the glass on the tower will turn out ok.

That said, the podium glass does look quite horrible in those pictures too...

Wow that's bold of him! Most other tech companies only go as far as giving the employees until year end only.
Microsoft, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle etc. haven't announced any changes in their real estate portfolio

I think there is always still a need for office space, they may reduce their footprint there.
The office tower is scheduled for 2022 I think?

This likely won't mean any real changes for The Well. They signed a contract for a 15-year lease from 2022 onward, so they will have the space regardless of people working from home or not.

They will most likely be reconfiguring their floor plans to give more adequate space to the minority of employees who will still work from the office regardless of anything. They could also potentially sublease any unused office space.

Wow that's bold of him! Most other tech companies only go as far as giving the employees until year end only.
Microsoft, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle etc. haven't announced any changes in their real estate portfolio

I think there is always still a need for office space, they may reduce their footprint there.
The office tower is scheduled for 2022 I think?

Twitter announced that its workers can work from home indefinitely.

Who knew the plans for an open mall would be the favourable choice in Canada as we head towards our new normal after COVID.

lol right? Outdoor mall with room and air for social distancing
Knowing what I know in tech, there are functions that you are not able to function the same working from home so it would be interesting.
Most tech companies return to work with extra cleaning and further distance per employee cubicle

Back